Meet the Manager
Stephanie Schulte, RN, MSN, LNC-CS-p was born and raised in El Paso, Texas. She earned her BSN, and MSN at UTEP along with a Nursing Educator Certificate. She recently certified as a Legal Nurse Consult from the Academy of Health Professionals. Stephanie has been a registered nurse for 21 years, her career focus was Intensive Care and Emergency Room dealing with the adult and geriatric population.
• Intensive Care – 15 years – Charge Nurse dealing with Surgical, Open Heart and Neurological patients
• Administrative Director Medical/Renal Floor – management of the Medical/Renal floor of a 65-bed unit.
• Emergency Room – 5 years – Bedside nurse and Quality Coordinator for Performance Improvement in Trauma, Stroke and Acute Coronary patients.
• Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner for the Emergency Room – 4 years; Certified by the State of Texas and the International Forensic Nurses Association
• Served on the Board of Directors for 7 years for Texas Association Against Sexual Assault
• Currently serving on the Advisory Board for the Crimes Victim’s Institution at Sam Houston, Huntsville, Texas – Appointed by former Governor Rick Perry.
Her dedication and focus have always been the welfare for her patients and family members in times of crisis. She is a true patient advocate and voice for those that cannot speak. She recently cared for her mom for over 6 years with Alzheimer’s Disease and has done extensive research on the matter. She understands the disease process from both the medical side and the caregiver side.